Ethyl Alcohol 75%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
In children under 2 months of age. And on open skin wounds
When using this product
keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 59°-86°F[15°-30°C ]
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F [40°C ]
Aqua (water) ,Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl propanol, Fragrance.